- Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?
- Watch 12 Minutes of 'Sound of My Voice'
- 'This Is Forty' Trailer Promises More of Everythin...
- 'Django Unchained' Reveals First Look at DiCaprio ...
- Rules of the Cinematic Universe, Pt. 2
- Enthralling 'Lawless' Trailer
- 'New Year's Eve' Giveaway
- I Admire Your Luck, Mr. Bond
- Johnny Depp Hints Lone Ranger Is Tonto's Bitch
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Has Over One Hour of IMAX ...
- Review: 'Cabin' Only Seems Like All the Familiar P...
- Bond Celebrates 50 in Style
- 'Magic Mike': The Movie You Never Knew You Wanted
- Watch Michael Fassbender Pretend to be Human
- Last 'Amazing Spider-man' Poster
- Silent Women and The Plastic Age
- My Favorite Year: 2007
- Daniel Craig Wants You to Look at 'Skyfall' Photos...
- Entertainment Weekly Cover Highlights Catwoman's P...
- Spider-man Reboot Will Further Push Off the Inevit...
- Sneak Peek at 'Looper'
- 10 Words or Less: Jaws (1975)
- 'Looper' Poster Debuts
- 'Pain and Gain' The Little Indie Film That Could
- Movie Sequels We Want to See
- Cool Stuff: Breaking Bad 8-Bit Videogame
- Get Glue Caption Contest Winner
- Ryan Gosling Retires
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (303)
The wait is over. The first stills of Django Unchained were released today with the three main characters on full display. Above are Django (Jamie Foxx) and Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz) walking around what used to be the set for Deadwood. Foxx self-describes Django as “Richard Roundtree meets Clint Eastwood.”
Thus far, it looks like Tarantino has nailed the aesthetic of the film and its inhabitants. Waltz and Foxx fit in with ease in the backdrop as bounty hunters on the road to freeing Django's wife. Speaking of which, if you had told me yesterday that Leonardo DiCaprio would look this comfortable as a crazed slave-owner, I wouldn't have believed you. No one has admired hardware in such an unwholesome manner as that before.