13 September 2013

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Today marks a new day for me, I start as critics editor over at Movie Mezzanine and while this venture and my time at GotchaMovies may take some time away from NMPF, I assure everyone reading that it will be a move for the best.

Sam Fragoso and Tom Clift have been putting together a veritable who's who over at Movie Mezzanine, compiling not just great writers, but a buffet of film reviews, essays and festival coverage. It is a site worth reading (just ask the guys and gals over at The Dissolve) and if you haven't been, you can start by checking out my first post there.

It's quite safe to say that I feel a little overwhelmed by the majority of good writers there, but nothing worthwhile comes easy. Thank you all for reading and following me over the last five years.