- Win a 'Dark Shadows' Blu-ray Combo!
- First Peek at The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Pack
- 'Stoker' Trailer Brings Back Memories of Hitchcock...
- Criterion Review: The Game (1997)
- Listen to the Looper Soundtrack
- Review: The Anti-Moneyball (Trouble with the Curve...
- Review: City of Angels (End of Watch)
- 'Skyfall' Looks At Its Bond Girls
- 'Hitchcock' Poster Is Sharp
- Discussion: Is Hollywood Lazy or Is It Us?
- 'Skyfall' International Trailer Brings the Fright
- 'Argo' Poster Bathed in Paranoia
- 'Lincoln' Teaser Promises Much
- The Vault: Rear Window (1954)
- New 'To the Wonder' Synopsis
- 'Skyfall' Clocks In at 145 Minutes
- An Infinitely Better 'Twilight'
- John McClane Can't Take It Anymore
- 'Killing Them Softly' Poster Seeped in Subtext
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (303)
A weary New York police officer can take a lot: stopping terrorist plots, saving the internet, keeping planes in the sky, but even they can only take so much. The fragile romance between two star-crossed lovers being ended abruptly? It's just a little too much for even John McClane.