- Win a 'Dark Shadows' Blu-ray Combo!
- First Peek at The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Pack
- 'Stoker' Trailer Brings Back Memories of Hitchcock...
- Criterion Review: The Game (1997)
- Listen to the Looper Soundtrack
- Review: The Anti-Moneyball (Trouble with the Curve...
- Review: City of Angels (End of Watch)
- 'Skyfall' Looks At Its Bond Girls
- 'Hitchcock' Poster Is Sharp
- Discussion: Is Hollywood Lazy or Is It Us?
- 'Skyfall' International Trailer Brings the Fright
- 'Argo' Poster Bathed in Paranoia
- 'Lincoln' Teaser Promises Much
- The Vault: Rear Window (1954)
- New 'To the Wonder' Synopsis
- 'Skyfall' Clocks In at 145 Minutes
- An Infinitely Better 'Twilight'
- John McClane Can't Take It Anymore
- 'Killing Them Softly' Poster Seeped in Subtext
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (303)
Looks like Anthony Hopkins has the jump on Toby Jones when it comes to looking most like the Master of Suspense. The font choice for the title is a nice touch as well. While The Girl focuses on Hitchcock's unseemly relationship with Tippi Hedren during filming of The Birds, Hitchcock looks at his wife and partner Alma Reville during the making of Psycho.
May the Alfred-off begin November 23, 2012