- Olympic 'Skyfall' Teaser
- Christopher Nolan's Farewell Letter to Batman
- What to See in Toronto
- Review: The Long Goodbye (The Dark Knight Rises)
- 'Man of Steel' Teaser Trailer
- Just How Big Will 'The Dark Knight Rises' Be?
- 10 Words or Less: The Dark Knight (2008)
- 'The Master' Has A Poster
- Top Five Casino Films
- Thomas Jane's Punisher Comic-Con Short
- Unscripted Movie Magic
- Warner Bros. Goes Dark with 'Man of Steel'
- Edgar Wright Teases Our Obliteration
- Marvel's Avengers Assemble Epic Box-set and Artwor...
- Skyfall Debuts New Q
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' Not What You Expected
- Second 'Gangster Squad' Trailer
- Bane Wants You to See 'Dark Knight Rises' In IMAX
- Nolan "Finished with Batman" After Dark Knight Ris...
- Review: Along Came A 'Spider-man' Reboot
- Rest In Peace: Ernest Borgnine
- The Mind of Christopher Nolan
- Monsters and Mecha-Suits? Must Be Pacific Rim's Po...
- Review: Vets Outshine Leads in 'Savages'
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Imax Poster Suggest Unthinkabl...
- 'Django' in 60 Seconds
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (302)
Masterful use of scoring music to what's onscreen. This teaser resembled less a cookie-cutter comic book trailer rather than a Terrence Malick film. Most importantly, there is none of the slow-motion expected of a Zack Snyder film.