- 2012 Thus Far
- Rules of the Cinematic Universe, Pt. 3
- 10 Words or Less: Magic Mike (2012)
- 'The Sessions' Trailer Smells Oscar
- '12 Years A Slave' Poster Debuts
- The Greendale Seven Will Return
- New 'Dark Knight Rises' Banner Is Fiery
- For the Movie Fanatic In Your Family
- The Vault: Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
- 'The Campaign' Posters Promise To Be More American...
- Review: Seeking A Friend for the End of the World
- Your Thoughts on 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'...
- 10 Words or Less: Watchmen (2009)
- The Dark Knight Rises Attempts Impossible: Making ...
- Cruel Director Releases Another 'Dark Knight Rises...
- New 'Master' Clip Is Hopelessly Inquisitve
- Play Journey to the Center of Hawthorne
- Where Your TDKR IMAX Showing Is
- Review: Where the Screams Began (Prometheus)
- Listen to The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack
- International 'Django' Trailer
- Geekery at Las Vegas Licensing Expo
- How to Be a Cinephile
- No Hablo Español, Pero Viggo Mortensen Puede
- Just In Case You Forgot, Quentin Tarantino Is Maki...
- Top Five London Musicals
- 'Community' Directors May Head Cap Sequel
- 'Flight' Trailer Features Serious Denzel
- Win 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island'
- The End is Nigh
- 'Prometheus' IMAX Poster
- Review: Once Upon A Time (Snow White and the Hunts...
- Edgar Wright Is A Brilliant, Brilliant Man
- ▼ June (33)
- ► 2011 (262)
- ► 2010 (223)
- ▼ 2012 (302)
Part three of a continuing series of movie rules. Catch up with parts one and two.
Yes, Matthew McConaughey is usually shirtless.
If a bad guy is monologuing in a Whedon project, odds are he's going to get beat down
Relationship statuses are decided at airports.
That bush. It has a zombie in it.
No, it's not the red wire.
Villains die once, come back to life suddenly, and stay dead the second time.
John McClane's undershirts are always filthy.
Contacts can always replace glasses.
Gritty cop films must have at least one happy flashback.
James Bond will disarm the bomb within 7 seconds of it exploding
Androids cannot be trusted.
Androids are more attractive depending on the film's age.
There is something hidden in the teachers' lounge.
Latinas are always the bad-asses of military outfits.
If cops can't catch someone, a convict can.
When in doubt use a ... nuke/robot fighting suit.
A group of zombie survivalists must always have a Judas.
Armed forces are always in wait to wipe out hordes of baddies only to convince you to come back to their compound.
Old men are break-out artists in prisons.
Moments of moral conflict occur in front of mirrors.
Secrets result in death.
Rethink sex with that crazy chick.
Being fired by an evil overlord/criminal mastermind means swift, sudden death.